My bird..🧡
I am like a child chasing a kite flying in the winds, whose feet touch the heat of the ground
Kissing the soft pebbles, fearless of the dirt and the twigs, the child keeps running.
I am chasing my beloved bird like the child.
It was once mine, then it was taken away.
The feathers clipped were not of the bird’s,
those were mine. I lost the journey midway.
Then, I chose another path, there was surely a new way from where I would get a sight of my bird again.
Don’t know how long I will run barefoot and the stones would keep getting bigger,
As long as I can see you, my sore eyes would always feel better.
The journey may be a decade away, while walking through those meadows, I feel you everyday!
In my ambitions, you sore.
I wear you in my heart like a badge,
My ambition, my bird, one fine day I will hold you again for sure.
And you would flutter your orange wings like never before.
No comments:
Post a Comment