Few months ago, a new stock of books arrived in the office library.The bright yellows and greens stacked in the corner shelf drew my attention. In that huge pile, I got stuck at something that fascinated me-child psychology books. Going through the pages of those books allowed me to re-live some good old memories, not only of my school days but of college life as well.The instances mentioned in the books sounded familiar to the childhood experiences as well as the discussions in the college classroom. From dealing with childhood problems to tackling spoiled brats, the books offered a good recap of the child development lectures.
I took some time to read it .The desire to study human psychology was always there but somewhere it got lost as I stepped into an altogether different world.While going through the chapters, I could recall what I had studied about two years back. It helped me brush up the knowledge I had of the subject and gave a new direction to the technicalities of counseling known to me.The interest grew deeper with the encouragement that came at the right time. Yes! it was time to pen down something on adolescent counseling that could prove to be of some help to the masses.
The woes of teenagers is something that keeps parents occupied so thought of scribbling something on it.It was an altogether wonderful experience that helped me share the knowledge with everyone.
Wish you many more of these wonderful experiences. Keep going!
ReplyDelete