Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jab We Met

I fiddle with alphabets on the keyboard , my mind searches for words and I feel scattered—this generally happens when it is time to write down a blog.But my own piece of writing soothes me and helps me reflect back.But does this happen with other bloggers too?How do people feel when they write about something?Whats going on in their mind and how do they put their thoughts together in an expression that finally takes the shape of a blog?


To me, this was perhaps the main feature, the crux of the discussion at a get-together organized last week for the bloggers.After a warm introduction, there was some brainstorming. The dim lights, sizzling food, loud foodies and of course our conversation—everything about the place seemed perfect. My realization was that every subject expert had a different opinion about the topic being discussed.With thoughts and blogs being shared , some amazing experiences came from every corner of the table. I could hear everything, enjoy it, add to it and relish it but the most striking feature was the individuality of thought and the resulting expression. This literally forced me to think that if we all sit together to write about something , there would be millions of responses reflecting millions of perceptions.My perception too decides the world around me, something my blogs reflect.

4 comments:

  1. Liked the title of the blog a lot! And also, of course, everything else that followed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shaheen,

    Yes, as I grow ( not just in age), I realize so much is about perceptions and our stubborness about our own.

    I enjoyed being there. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mayuri!
    Thanks for the comment.
    Even I had a great time :)Take care n keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete